|Date||January 27th, 2010|
SSLMap is a lightweight TLS/SSL cipher suite scanner.
- Uses custom TLS/SSL query engine for increased reliability/speed (No need for third-party libraries such as OpenSSL)
- Tests for 200+ known cipher suites.
- Capable of discovering undocumented cipher suites.
- Advises on cipher suite security based on Protocol, Key Exchange, Authentication, Encryption algorithm, and other parameters.
- Configurable handshake versions (e.g. TLSv1.1, SSLv2.0) Read more.
|Date||January 1st, 2009|
Warrock Protocol Analyzer decodes encoded traffic generated by a popular game Warrock. Using this tool, you can study the protocol, intercept login and password in clear text, use as a foundation for active attacks. You need Scapy for this script to work. Read more.